Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Getting Caught Up

I think I've been neglecting this space cause I knew I had to say goodbye to some favorite blogs who've stopped blogging, that and I had to face I wasn't going to cstone 2006. Well cstone 2006 is past and I need to start posting about some of the web coverage, but I'll start by droping some blogs that haven't been updated or down right abandoned. Goodbye fair blogs we hardly knew ye:

Adventures in Washington
Farmhouse Blues
Glenn Kaiser Blogsite
Hardcore Poetics
Heroes from the Past
Kudzu

next post, some new blogs, then some cstone 2006 coverage :)

- Peace

2 Comments:

At 6/10/06 20:41, Blogger Donnav said...

Ahhh.....I have been bad at posting on that site...Adventures in Washinton.....too many blogs to keep up with!! But I did post some new photos today.
Sorry you didn't make it to the fest...I didn't either...3yrs in a row now for me & I'm not a bit happy about it!!
You can also find me at www.xanga.com/jeepind
Hope you have a great weekend!! Donna

 
At 19/11/06 20:22, Blogger Suzi said...

It looks like Kudzu is back--is it true?
Suzi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home