Monday, July 18, 2005

Cornerstone Wrap Up #2

Scott of Hardcore Poetics did a very detailed pre-cornerstone post and has posted about his post-Cornerstone depression.

Chris Rice blogs his fest experience. Just a bit of context, Chris is part of JPUSA who put on the Cornerstone fest.

Dr. Tony Shore posts his thoughts and pics about CORNERSTONE 2005. Meeting Tony in person was one of my goals this year. Back in the day, when I was a DJ at CJSR Tony was the first label guy to send me music. Not only that but he showed me how to get on reporting charts that made it easier to get music from other labels. I got to thank him and gave him a big hug.

Steve White was part of the official web team and had good net access from the fest. You can find Pics and posts on two of his archive pages.

More to come...

- Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home